mercredi 4 février 2009

The Other and the Energy of Love

Altruism...



In my copies at the secondary school, I wrote Others with one O capital letter to note the importance that the Other one always had in my heart....




Other front I.

Other one, in my love for the Other one.




I read again what Jan Sefer wrote for me on a post, when I wrote that I felt " the energy of the love ", this substance indéfinissable that I can feel to emanate from somebody (as one will have, but not really; difficult to describe something deep, a pure essence of the soul), a love stronger than all that we can feel as love: Jan wrote that the love has 3 types: Eros (associated in " I " ), Philos (associated to "us") and Agapé (associated with "you").




Agapé, the universal love in our heart (said Jan Sefer): yes, the real pure love, the one who is steered towards the other one and for the other one (in " the oversight " of one)
Yesterday, a mail meaning me a precision on certain papers (the Bible, etc.): "... God is Agapé "


Thank for your words Jan , thank for your precision J.D.

One word on my feeling : Agapé



My prayer: The way of its heart, for the love of the others, " the energy of the love " which is in each of us and which asks only to express itself ...that God guides us towards this love, which is the road which leads towards the reception of St Esprit ... it belongs in each of us, to us to cultivate it, to us to let it express himself, To us to maintain it, and to make it LIVE...
AMEN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire