lundi 30 mars 2009

about the rules of church ...

Dominika M on the Paulo Coelho 's blog
March 24, 2009 at 3:03 am

I too, am Roman Catholic, but the tradition I choose to follow is somewhat unique…

We must remember that the laws of the church are the laws of man and not the laws of God! The truth is that in Catholicism there is only ONE law “Do on to others, as you would have them do on to you”, which is sometimes also interpreted as “Love one another as I have loved you.” Another man came along a bit later and worded this same law (though perhaps unknowingly) quite beautifully: “An it harm none, love and do what thou wilt.”

It is my belief as a Catholic, that this is the only law we need to follow. In order to do this, we must understand that the law is a two piece equation and we have a duty to fulfill both pieces — The first piece is “Do NO harm to others”. We must do this always and in every circumstance, as it is always possible.” The second is “love others as well as yourself” in order to fulfill on this portion of the equation we must BE HAPPY for it is not possible to love yourself if you are unhappy and it is not possible to love another if you do not first love yourself.

As for the Church, the laws of Rome are often well meaning but are nevertheless out of date and therefore (sadly) bound to fail many of their followers.

That being said, I have broken many laws of Rome, but in doing so I have hurt no one, remained happy in the depths of my soul and known that I have spread love in the world… Very of often my sins and my Ecstasies are one and the same and so I cite them because you have asked me to do so…

I have made love with men and rejoiced in the experience of of two becoming one. I have embraced the flame of our desire and shared the love within me with others.

I have drank the fruit of the vine until my heart was full and could not drink anymore. In these moments I’ve removed my armor and shared much laughter and joy.

I have ate forbidden fruits, and danced for days to the sound of God’s heart beating. In this, I have seen the light of goodness in the faces of my neighbours and watched the angels dance with us.

I support Love in all its iterations, whether it is of man and woman, woman and woman, or man and man! For when Love is mutual it is always a reflection of the glory of heaven and a gift from God.

~~ Be happy and Love much ~~ DM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire